See yourself in print.
Writing a book is grueling, but getting your work in front of an audience can be just plain daunting. That’s where I come in. Over the next six days, I’ll send you helpful and informative lessons based on my decade of experience as a self-published author. Each segment takes roughly five minutes to read and is chocked full of tips and tricks. Topics will include:
- Lesson One: An Introduction to Self-Publishing
- Lesson Two: The Basic Steps of Self-Publishing and Their Costs
- Lesson Three: A Breakdown of Distributors and Aggregators
- Lesson Four: Improving Sales Through Metadata
- Lesson Five: Plan Your Best Launch
- Lesson Six: Marketing and Beyond
I began self-publishing in 2010 and have successfully published over twenty novels and novellas. You can do it too! Let me use my knowledge and experience to help you affordably move your story forward from manuscript to published book.
Ready to start? Sign up below. It’s free!
See you soon!